Dear Class of 1999,
2019 is finally here, which means so is our Reunion Year! We have been working hard to plan a fun-filled weekend and we cannot wait to welcome you back to Cambridge for our 20th Reunion, May 30–June 2, 2019.
Here are some important details to keep in mind as you begin planning:
- The Reunion begins on Thursday, May 30 with an informal cocktail party and ends on Sunday, June 2, with brunch. We recommend booking return travel after 2 p.m. on Sunday.
- The Reunion continues Friday morning, and the weekend will include University-wide programming as well as Class-specific events. There will be plenty of opportunities to gather and visit with friends.
- We will have family-friendly events, and childcare is available all three nights for an additional fee per night, per child; children must be three years or older. If you need to make other arrangements we recommend care.com or reaching out to a local classmate.
- Housing is available on campus in the river houses or in nearby hotels. Click here for housing details.
- Registration is not open yet but we will send an email once it is. Click here for general information.
- The deadline for Early Registration is May 1, which is also the deadline for Housing so please plan to register in April to ensure availability and to avoid price increases.
It is hard to believe that it has been 20 years since graduation but we are excited to see everyone, catch up, and hear about your lives and adventures. We hope that you will join us in celebrating the Class of 1999 whether this is your first or fourth Reunion.
Stay connected by joining our closed Facebook group for more info and updates.
If you have any questions please contact either of us. We are looking forward to seeing you on campus!